FELINE SUSTAIN NO. 29
In dedication to green business practices and support of a more sustainable future, Feline Sustain No. 29 is formulated with two certified, sustainable sources of fish. This grain free, fresh meat formula contains added prebiotics and probiotics as well as a natural source of antioxidants from blueberries and cranberries. Feline Sustain No. 29 is also MSC certified, ensuring that this sustainably sourced fish is traceable from boat right to the bag! A portion of the profit for each MSC certified bag sold goes to helping protect the productivity and health of our oceans.
- Cranberries are a powerful antioxidant that support urinary tract health
- Formulated with turmeric, a powerful and natural anti-inflammatory that has shown promise in ameliorating the clinical signs associated with arthritis
- Contains chelated minerals to support optimum mineral absorption
- Added taurine, an essential nutrient for cats which is critical for healthy vision, GI function, the heart, and immune system.
- Annamaet Feline Sustain No. 29 was reformulated 29 times by our two nutritionists on staff in order to ensure highest quality and best palatability – hence the name!
Cod, Turkey Meal, Whitefish Meal, Chickpeas, Tapioca, Green Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Pea Protein Isolate, Menhaden Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Turmeric, Taurine, Lecithin, Choline Chloride, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
|Crude Protein, min||37.00%|
|Crude Fat, min||16.00%|
|Crude Fiber, max||3.00%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
|NUTRIENTS||UNITS||AS FED||DRY MATTER|
|Fat (Acid Hydrolysis)||%||17.17||18.66|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||%||1.27||1.38|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||%||3.01||3.27|
This average laboratory analysis includes four independent labs as well as a computer model that includes the analysis of individual nutrients.