Hill's Science Diet Perfect Weight Small & Mini dry dog food provides delicious, breakthrough weight management nutrition with clinically proven technology for:
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results within 10 weeks
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Lean muscle support
Adult dogs, including those that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydroc hloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Ideal Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)||3/8 (35)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (70)|
|8 (3,6)||5/8 (55)||1 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)||1 1/4 (115)|
|15 (6,8)||1 (90)||1 5/8 (145)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4 (115)||2 (180)|
|25 (11,3)||1 1/2 (135)||2 1/3 (210)|
|30 (14)||1 2/3 (150)||2 3/4 (250)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small & Mini dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
3208 kcal/kg (291 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.2|
|Vitamin C||232 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1332 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.76|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.22|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.